No es que nos hagan especial falta, pero me parecen muy buenas, en particular, la de limitar el número de comentarios a cuatro por entrada (Comment Threads: Refining the Rules):
1. Civility: No name calling, gratuitous insults, personal slurs, denigration of someone’s intelligence, etc. Cleverness and/or subtlety in this regard don’t count. Denigration, no matter how well-phrased, still reflects badly on the attacker.
2. Temperance: No exhortations to commit violence or foment insurrection, etc. And no imprecations against whole groups of people.
3. On-topic: We generally don’t delete off-topic comments, but reserve the right to if they are excessively long. A brief off-topic mention of something you think we should know is perfectly fine.
4. Decorum: We are a PG-13 blog, because the parents of homeschoolers allow their older children to come over here to further their education. Please make your point without resorting to foul language or explicit descriptions.
5. Brevity: Limit comment to less than five hundred words.
Now THE NEW RULES:
6. Four comments per person per thread. Period. This will save lots of headaches for the blog administrators – all we have to do is count.
7. No portage of old arguments over to new posts. In other words, back to number 3: commenters must stay on topic.
There is also a codicil to #5: commenters may not divide up a thousand words into two run-on comments separated by a «continued». Anything over five hundred words is an essay and not a comment. It belongs on your own blog. Please feel free to leave a link to your essay and readers may follow it to take up the conversation there.
Aprovecho para daros las gracias a los habituales del blog, por vuestra aportación.