Hace poco echaron de la BBC a una periodista que al pedir un taxi para su hija advirtió que no quería a un «asiático», que así es como se refieren a los musulmanes en Inglaterra. La acusaron de racista. Sin embargo estaba simplemente protegiendo a su hija de un riesgo innecesario.
The Opinionator nos presenta una lista de caso de taxistas violadores de infieles:
- Abul Malik. 29. raped 19 yr. old female student – he was angry she didn’t have all the fare money – Oct 2008
- Salam Rahman, 27, and his friend, 26-year-old Mohammed Elahi – along with two other men – gang raped two woman – a newlywed and a city worker – Aug 2002 (Police said after the case that they feared these were not isolated cases and appealed for any woman who may have suffered a similar attack to come forward.)
- Assadullah Razaq, 31, raped 28 yr. old secretary – Mar 2003
- Mohanid Al obaydi, raped 22 yr old woman (was found guilty), Apr 2005
- Ghulam Haider, 49, brutally raped 16 yr old gir,l Aug 2006
- Murtaza Mateen, aged 47, lured 42 year old woman into his taxi & raped her, Jan 2007
- Shahjahan Islam, 27, linked by DNA to attempted rape of lone young woman, Nov 2008
- Rami Kayyali, 26, found guilty of raping young woman, Nov 2008
- Asian – bogus taxi driver, in his mid-20s, wanted for attempted rape of 18 yr. old girl, Mar 2008
- Asian male, aged in his late 20s or early 30s, wanted for brutal rape of 24 yr old woman, Aug 2008
- Asian «taxi driver», in his 40s, sought in rape of teenager, Nov 2008
Una auténtica plaga de la que la «corrección política» no deja que nos defendamos.