Preparaciones para el ataque a Irán
Empiezan las especulaciones, que se harán más frecuentes cada día. Aquí presentan varios indicadores sobre la proximidad del ataque:
Any impending war we wage against Iran will come with the usual warning signs:
1. Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri suddenly becomes locked down under threatcon Delta. This is where our B-2 assets are situated. Air sorties by B-2 bombers on the increase from that base;
2. Increased air activity in and out of Diego Garcia. This is where our bomber assets are situated during conflicts and wars in the ME;
3. Increased air activity in and out of Guam. This is another strategic fueling and logistics station for air campaigns in the gulf region;
4. Increased fast food and Pizza deliveries to the Pentagon, including signs that no one is leaving for home around 5pm (the Pentagon parking lot remains full after 5pm);
5. Deployment of KC-10 and KC-135 assets to Guam and Diego Garcia;
6. Deployment of a third (or more) CVBG in the Persian Gulf.
7. Marked heavy increase of C-141, C5, and C-17 cargo planes flying in and out of Norfolk VA;
8. Sudden increase in chartered airline activity out of Norfolk, VA;
9. Ships normally out for a few days in the Virginia Capes Opareas reporting that they are being deployed to the Gulf region (and don’t even come back for a couple of days);
10. Blue or Gold crews not currently stationed onboard their submarines suddenly being airlifted to overseas locations for flexible positioning and faster crew changeovers;
11. «Boomers» being called in from sea for changeover from nuclear MIRV’s to conventional warheads being swapped out on their missiles;
12. Emails being cut off drastically from battle groups already deployed;
13. B-52 bombers laying mines near the Iranian coastline…..
14. USSTRATCOM becomes fully manned and active.
En este caso estiman que no sucederá antes de junio.